About the Program
In this 3-week program, top faculty from Wharton show sales leaders and business development professionals how to build customer-centric thinking that enables them to increase revenue and accelerate growth for their organization. Participants apply learnings to execute impactful sales projects that target and deliver improved value to high-opportunity customers.
PDF, 357.79 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Directors
- VPs in Sales
- Account Management
- Business Development
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Optimize Your Sales Process through Better Understanding the Customer Experience: Adopt an “outside-in” perspective to understand your customer’s decision-making process–from awareness of need through post-purchase evaluation–to understand strengths and target gaps in delivering what your customers value.
- More Efficiently Segment Your Territory to Target the Highest Opportunity Customers: Use segmenting and targeting to prioritize your highest opportunity customers. Develop actionable approaches to engage them.
- Sharpen Differentiation to Beat Your Competition: Learn how to differentiate your offerings to position your offering for your most attractive customer segments.
- Make the Case for Product Extensions that Win in the Market: Identify leverage points to create differentiated value through new solution bundles and/or service extensions
- Create a Data-Driven, Winning Sales Plan: Discover how different functions within a customer-centric organization provide support for an overall business strategy.