Last updated: as of February 12, 2020
The words “our”, “us”, “we” and “ExecOnline” refer to ExecOnline, Inc. and our affiliates. For purposes of this policy, “processing” or “process” mean any activity that involves the use of Personal Information, including collecting, organizing, using, transferring, disclosing, erasing or destroying, storing or carrying out any other operation or set of operations on the data.
132 W. 31st Street 17th Floor
New York, New York 10001
- What Personal Information does ExecOnline collect?
- Why does ExecOnline process Personal Information?
- Who has access to your Personal Information?
- How long will ExecOnline process your Personal Information?
- What measures does ExecOnline take to protect your Personal Information?
- Where does ExecOnline transfer and process your Personal Information?
- What rights can you exercise in relation to your Personal Information?
- What are the rights of California Residents?
- What if you have questions, requests or complaints?