About the Program
Technology has quickened the pace of business disruption; the frameworks of yesterday are not as effective in today’s dynamic environment. To remain competitive in their fields, organizations must be prepared for the strategic inflection points that will shape customers’ needs and demands.
In this experience, innovation and strategy expert Rita McGrath will reveal techniques and ways of thinking that will not only help leaders view their current landscape more clearly, but also prepare them to “see around corners” and spot disruptions affecting their industries. This will allow for strategic planning to maximize the value, or mitigate the impact, of current or anticipated trends. As a leader, participants will be better equipped to nimbly navigate shifts in their business context.
PDF, 157.31 KBDownload
- Estimated Time Commitment: 2.5-3 hours
- Faculty Video Lectures: 30 minutes
- Create Action Plan: 75-90 minutes
- Interactive Activities: 45-60 minutes
- Inflection Points and Strategic Opportunity
- Lagging, Current, and Leading Indicators
- “Time Zero” Events
- Analyzing Early Warnings
- Monitoring Inflection Signals