About the Program
Leading Through Personal Excellence, a 6-week executive development program, provides participants with the skills necessary to motivate others to achieve critical business goals. Effective leaders must understand their own capabilities, act authentically with others, and adapt to an ever-changing environment. The Stanford Leadership Model introduces executives to the key competencies essential for deep insight into the self and others and provides practical tools and strategies for aligning their behaviors to that comprehensive understanding.
PDF, 473.93 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Senior Leaders
- Mid-level & Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- 6 week duration, 30 hours to complete requirements
- 10 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Use the Stanford Leadership Model to assess your personal leadership capabilities and identify strengths and opportunities.
- Increase your self-awareness so that you can discover new ways to engage with your teams.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the perspective of others to identify and respond to the needs of others.
- Analyze and adjust contextual factors like group diversity and status dynamics to maximize innovation and motivation.
- Explore and practice methods for establishing your own trustworthiness and expertise, and activating your audience’s supportive thoughts.
- Leverage the leadership framework and techniques to apply them in real-time to your own leadership and organizational challenges.