About the Program
Stepping into a leadership role means addressing pivotal decisions while contending with an ever-expanding range of considerations, and managing a quickly shifting landscape.
This 6-week program will prepare executives to provide structure and clarity to uncertain situations, incorporate a broad range of perspectives and inputs to surface previously undiscovered options, evaluate those options in a systematic and data-driven way, assess potential risks, and balance risks and rewards to generate high-return decisions for their business.
PDF, 358.13 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Senior Leaders
- Mid-level & Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- 6 week duration, 30 hours to complete requirements
- 10 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Broaden perspective while making difficult trade-offs.
- Swiftly and effectively approach gaps in knowledge and expertise.
- Scale efforts to accommodate the scope of the issue, as well as time/resource constraints.
- Structure solutions to avoid over-committing, support progress today, and leave options open tomorrow as the organization learns more.
- Recognize how natural psychological tendencies and emotional influences revealed by science of behavioral economics can derail decisions.