About the Program
In this 6-week program, top faculty from Wharton show leaders how to increase their organization’s value by enabling them to identify and understand high-value customers, and then creating strategies that capture their wallets.
PDF, 248.09 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Vice Presidents
- 6 week duration, 30 hours to complete requirements
- 10 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Development: Build a leadership bench that can make the case for customer-centricity and execute related strategies.
- Organizational: Customer-centricity enables organizations to identify and understand high-value customers, and to better differentiate themselves from competitors to those customers. This improves business outcomes and creates hiqh-quality growth.
- Earn more profit: According to research by Deloitte, customer-centric organizations are 60% more profitable compared to companies that are product-centric.
- Retain customers: According to the Office of Consumer Affairs, acquiring new customers can cost 6-7x more than keeping existing customers.
- Create experiences: According to McKinsey, 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.
- Personal: Drive change within your organization by introducing customer-centric growth.