About the Collection
Delivering great work is only one step in becoming a next-generation leader. To be effective in a leadership role, managers must develop the knowledge and skills to define their leadership identity and increase their influence at their organizations.
This collection of two one-week, on-demand leadership development experiences will empower managers to achieve their professional goals by leveraging personal leadership strengths and cultivating “currency” at their organization.
Experiences included in the collection:
Building Your Leadership Identity
Learn how to develop an identity as a leader by exploring the intersection of competencies, interests, and organizational needs. Participants will also learn how to make their leadership purpose visible to others through strategic communication, seeking out appropriate opportunities, and relationship building.
Building Organizational Currency
Learn simple strategies you can use to influence others to advance personal and organizational goals. Participants will also gain further insight into their own organizations and an understanding of possible barriers.
PDF, 450.31 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Mid-level and Team Leaders
- Estimated Time Commitment: 2 Hours
- Video Lectures: 30 Minutes
- Assignment: 60 Minutes
- Interactive Activity: 30 Minutes
- Find your “zone of genius”
- Define your motivating purpose
- Support purpose development of others
- Develop influence to advance personal and team goals
- Identify barriers to developing influence and learn how to overcome them