About the Program
Fostering Inclusion & Diversity, a 3-week program by Yale’s renowned professors, delivers the skills leaders need to build more inclusive and diverse teams, which leads to improved business outcomes such as increased effectiveness and innovation.
PDF, 215.42 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Senior Leaders
- Mid-level & Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Building and nurturing an inclusive and diverse team that is more innovative, collaborative, and responsive to changing customer needs. According to Deloitte Australia research, inclusive and diverse organizations see better business performance in terms of ability to innovate, (83% improvement) responsiveness to changing customer needs (31% improvement) and team collaboration (42% improvement).
- Defining, understanding, and leveraging different types of diversity to increase business outcomes. For example, gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers and ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their peers, according to McKinsey & Company.
- Addressing known and unknown barriers to building inclusive and diverse teams, such as making the business case and combating unconscious bias.