Climate change and global inequality pose existential threats to humanity, and the stakes have never been higher for businesses to take meaningful action. But too often, corporate sustainability goals fall to the wayside – victims of a false choice between pursuing profits and “doing good.”
With the right skills, courageous leaders can become powerful agents of change within their organizations, seizing the enormous opportunity to drive business growth by positively impacting people and the planet. Corporate sustainability pioneers Paul Polman and Andrew Winston, co-authors of “Net Positive: How Courageous Companies Thrive by Giving More Than They Take,” impart the strategies and tactics leaders have successfully used to build companies that create value and improve the well-being of all stakeholders.
Meet the Experts
As CEO of Unilever, Paul Polman increased shareholder returns by 300%, ensuring the company ranked #1 globally for sustainability for 11 consecutive years.Now, he shares his secrets to success, empowering leaders and businesses to accelerate action against climate change and inequality.
Andrew Winston is a globally recognized expert on megatrends and how to build companies that thrive by serving the world. Named by Thinkers50 as one of the top management thinkers in the world, his views on strategy are sought after by leading companies, including 3M, DuPont, J&J, Kimberly-Clark, Marriott, PepsiCo, and Unilever.
Join the movement to transform businesses that can help lead us to a better future.
Learn field-tested strategies from forward-thinking leaders who have discovered innovative opportunities to grow business by solving the world’s problems with sustainable practices.
In these two on-demand programs, you’ll learn concepts and frameworks to drive a “Net Positive” transformation–improving the well-being of everyone your business touches. Plus, you’ll create a transformation plan with clear milestones to apply these concepts immediately in the context of your team and organization. Are you ready to spark a revolution of sustainability within your organization?
Unlocking Growth With Net Positive Purpose
Discover what it means to be “Net Positive” – improving the well-being of everyone your business touches through its operations, products, and services. In doing so, you’ll unearth the power within you to drive purpose-driven change to transform your part of the business.
- Understand the world’s megatrends and how they are changing “business as usual” forever
- Explore what it means to be a “Net Positive” organization and a courageous leader
- Discover a new way of viewing environmental and social issues and how they drive business value
- Assess your leadership style and goals through the lens of Net Positive leadership principles
- Identify goals that measure your contribution to the organization’s environmental and social performance
- Devise a plan to hold yourself accountable to exercising Net Positive leadership traits to transform your part of the business
$500 per person
Driving Net Positive Transformation
Learn how to lead purposefully, guide your team toward sustainable business practices, and craft a strategy that aligns Net Positive principles with concrete actions your organization can take now.
- Learn to weave a vision that inspires and guides your organization toward progress
- Articulate how your organization can (and must) change prevailing perspectives to create sustainable business value that contributes to instead of drains its surrounding society
- Elevate your influence as you articulate, advocate, and amplify the value of sustainable change
- Diagnose your team, department, and organization’s stance on sustainability
- Identify targeted interventions that can yield positive impact
- Craft a Net Positive Transformation plan with strategic milestones to guide your team or department
$500 per person
Want to enroll a team?
Interested in enrolling a team of two or more learners? Submit the form below and an ExecOnline representative will contact you to assist.
* indicates required fields