About the Program
Sustaining a competitive advantage in an environment of sweeping economic change, rapid innovation, and increasing virtualization of the workplace is a demanding challenge for leaders. The ability to thrive in such circumstances through enhanced mental wellness correlates with greater satisfaction, agility, and engagement at work, thereby giving organizations an additional market advantage. Participants will leverage Neuroscientist, Dr. Srini Pillay’s proprietary “Neurocoaching®” framework to develop a personalized mind-body wellness plan. This plan will enable them to adopt the mindset needed to establish a sense of purpose and drive personal and team performance.
PDF, 590.50 KBDownload
Who Should Attend
- Senior Leaders
- Mid-level & Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
- Use Neuroscientist, Dr. Srini Pillay’s proprietary “Neurocoaching®” framework to develop a personalized mind-body wellness plan.
- Implement specific mindset strategies needed to adapt to situational change and navigate uncertainty.
- Connect business strategies to an individual and collective sense of purpose.
- Use practical neuroscience-based strategies and techniques to manage interpersonal relationships and challenges to team wellness, and create a culture of wellness.